Treat yourself to a luxury at a great price with this recipe from chef Jean-Luc Charles. This Italian specialty is a luxury product that can be found in delicatessens at an average price of 40 € per kg. In spite of the purchase of the oil necessary for this recipe, you will divide its cost price by 4 by realizing it yourself.
Ingredients for 2 jars:
- 3 artichoke bean sprouts (new)
- 25 cl of grape seed oil
- 25 cl of virgin olive oil
- 10 peppercorns
- 10 coriander seeds
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 1 branch of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- coarse salt
- the juice of 4 lemons.
- Peel the artichokes by removing the dark green leaves. Cut the end of the leaves. Shorten the stems and peel them.
- Cook the artichokes for 10 minutes in salted boiling water with the juice of the lemons.
- Drain them on paper towels.
- Put them in jars filling up to 2 cm from the top.
- Cover completely with both oils and add condiments.
- Close tightly and keep cool and protected from light.