Many chemicals are hiding in household products sold in supermarkets. So why not concoct your own 100% natural products yourself?
1. To clean all surfaces
- Mix a dose of white vinegar and a dose of water to have a natural household product that will be used on all surfaces, including windows and mirrors. Add a few drops of lemon if the smell of vinegar annoys you.
2. To clean your floors
- Dilute a piece of Marseille soap with a glass of white vinegar in a bucket of hot water. And here is an effective natural product for cleaning floors.
3. To dust off the furniture
- Mix olive oil with lemon. Put a small amount on a cloth and clean your furniture. Magical !
4. To descale the toilet
- Mix one cup of baking soda with a cup of white vinegar. Pour into the toilet bowl, leave for a few minutes, brush and pull the hunt.
5. To clean windows and mirrors
- In a spray bottle, mix an equivalent amount of white vinegar and water. Apply with a cloth. For difficult stains, use pure white vinegar.
6. To clean the bathroom
- Mix bicarbonate with a little Marseille soap and an essential oil of your choice to give a good smell. An ideal mixture to clean washbasin, shower or bathtub.
7. To get rid of limestone
- Pour 3 tablespoons of soda and 1 tablespoon of Marseille soap shavings into a quart of hot water. Apply generously with a sponge on the surfaces and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with clear water.
8. To unclog the sink
- Pour into the sink a half glass of white vinegar and half a glass of baking soda. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with boiling water. The sink should be open.
9. To clean the clothes
- Grate the equivalent of a glass of organic soap. Add half a glass of bicarbonate and another half glass of soda crystals. Mix well and place in a glass jar. For each detergent, use a tablespoon of this natural detergent.
10. To deodorize a room
- In a saucepan of water, gently boil cloves and cinnamon sticks. It swamps in the house!