With a simple pressure on the string, it will be fun to animate this snowman! A clever DIY to occupy your elf the long winter days.
- Strong cardboard
- A pencil and a darning needle
- Paint and a brush
- A pair of scissors
- String and Parisian ties
- Colored sheets of paper
- Gift wrap
- A wooden bead
1.On the cardboard, draw the head, arms, legs and boots of the snowman and cut them out. Drill holes in the limbs with the darning needle. Paint the boots with the paint of your choice. Color the other parts in white and let it dry. Covers the white parts with cotton.
2. Fix the Parisian fasteners in the knuckle's joints. Fix the arms, the legs and the head to the belly with the Parisian ties. Then stick the boots on the guy's legs.
3. Lie each arm and each leg with a string and tie it well. Then, take a long string and tie it on the threads that connect the arms and legs of the puppet. Let the string hang down. Attach the wooden bead to the end of the string.
4. Drill a hole in the top of the puppet's head and pass a string through it before attaching it firmly.
5. Form a nose with colored paper. Cut out the snowman's eyes and buttons with black paper and glue them. For the hat, take colorful gift wrap.
6. For a successful winter mood: you can hang a blue cardstock behind the snowman as in our picture.
This craft was designed by Sabine Lohf (www.sabine-lohf.de)