Would the place in the siblings play a role in the development of the children's personality? You may have noticed that your younger brother does not behave like your eldest.
At each rank, its advantages and disadvantages
- The only child: For him no need to share! Yet the absence of fraternal rivalry is not that bad. The only child does not always have the same weapons to start social relationships outside the family.
- Elder: Not easy to be the first born! He is often the most invested child of parental projections, which may tend to weigh him. They are often very responsible, perfectionist children who put pressure on themselves and who have difficulty with failure.
- The youngest: The second child of a sibling must win his place in a kingdom ruled by an omniscient elder! This gives him the taste of conquest and often makes cadets, children pugnacious temperament even revolutionary. Danton and Lenin were, it seems, cadets.
- The third or youngest if he is the last child of the siblings: The youngest one gets all the votes and indulgences of all kinds, and especially those seniors who laugh at the least of his antics! They are often funny, demonstrative and very comfortable children. But it differs if he remains the youngest or if other children grow siblings after him.
- Remember each child's peculiarity will help him gain confidence and find his place in the siblings.