Luscious lips and a well drawn mouth make your smile irresistible. But there are a multitude of lipsticks and colors. All our advice to sublimate you without fail.
To treat them well
Before applying your lipstick, it is necessary to take care of your mouth so that it holds well and get a nice rendering. To know :
- Exfoliate your lips to eliminate dead skin.
- Privilege rich care softening agents and extremely nourishing.
- Optimize the effects of care by applying them in thick layers just before going to bed.
- Avoid moistening your lips during the day.
- Always have at your fingertips a moisturizing stick to use regularly during the day.
How to choose the color?
Your choice should be guided by the volume of your lips and your complexion
- Adopt all the nuances of the colorsexcept those too bright if your lips are bulky.
- Opt for clear colors who reflect light if they are thin and you are blonde.
- Illuminate your redhead face with warm hues.
- Wear anything you wantall is well with the brunettes.
The different formulas of lipstick
You have the choice between:
- The gloss which comes in shiny, glittery, plumping, for a more or less sophisticated effect.
- The real red, matte, for fleshy lips, or satin if they are thin.
- The long dressbut beware, it tends to dry out.
- The iridescent lipstick which associates with a discreet make-up of the complexion and the eyes.