From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 19: an easy DIY.
And if we made an angel, my angel! It's gone. Here's an easy DIY idea.
- not too thick cardboard (Canson leaf type, or thin cardboard).
- white paper
- a small white Christmas ball or a white paper ball (in the bag trade)
- silver or golden colored stickers
- Nylon thread
How do we do ?
- Cut out a round of blue color in the box.
- Close it with a dot of glue to get a cone: the body of the angel.
- Stick on the white ball to make the head.
- Cut two wings from white paper and glue them to the back of the cone.
- With silver or gold colored stickers, make the buttons on the angel's coat.
- Then put your angel on the top of the Christmas tree or hang with nylon thread over a mirror or better above a radiator ... The angel flies !!!!
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.