From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 23: a holiday party!
- Pebbles of different size, well washed
- Small stencil letters and / or Christmas themes
- Acrylic paint of different colors
- Brushes brushes
How to do ?
- Each draws and / or writes on the pebbles using stencils or freehand.
- Suggestion: children can make Christmas motifs or write the first names of the guests.
- Their pebbles can then serve as a place-mark.
For a zen and natural atmosphere, you can also simply surround your pebbles Bolduc color. Guaranteed effect!
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.