To facilitate research and parenting, Crèches for all offers them an online directory, which lists in real time almost all nurseries in France. A very practical way of knowing if there is still a place available for your little one!
A directory to finish with the obstacle course!
- Today only 10% of children are accommodated in nursery every year.
- Many parents do not even hope to get a place, so places are scarce and hard to get.
- Some still have places available for September 2012 and may be accessible through employer funding.
- Nursery for all offers information on the available places referenced in a directory updated in real time.
How it works ?
- Thanks to a system of geolocation, the site allows you to search for a nursery near a specific address: either the home or near the workplace.
- This one allows to see immediately if there are places available and to make a registration request directly online. The contact is established within a maximum of 72 hours.
- Today more and more small and medium companies adopt a policy of company crèches to promote the reconciliation of the family and professional life of their employees.
- An advisor Nursery for all graciously stands at the disposal parents to accompany them in their efforts to obtain the agreement of their employer for funding.
- For more info: crechespourtous.com