The mountain, the little ones appreciate it. On the condition of targeting very family resorts. All shuss on our good plans for a successful holiday.
Le Mont-Dore in Auvergne: snow + pretty villages
- On the most "alpine" stations labeled Family Plus Auvergne, the powder is delicious. Snowshoeing, downhill skiing, sled dogs ... it's a 100% multi-activity stay that you will enjoy as a family in the Sancy.
- Your child will be pampered there: two luge tracks are reserved for him at Ludo'glyss. Also on the program: a stroll in the spa town Belle Epoque of Mont-Dore 5 km, pretty medieval towns in the surrounding area. And then, in Murat-le-Quaire, near La Bourboule, a beautiful goat farm ...
- Where are we sleeping? At the village-club La Prade-Haute de Touristra.
- Rate. Example: the week of December 22 to 29 for 8 days / 7 nights (+ outings and entertainment: games, tales, Santa Claus ...): 1363 € full board for 2 adults, 1 child 3-6 years and 1 baby.
- The price drops to 800 € from January 5th to 12th (child under 6 years free!).
- Located halfway between the ski resort and the spa town of Mont-Dore, this village club offers free shuttles to the ski resort.
- Another solution, at the foot of the slopes, the Logis du Puy-Ferrand *** with indoor pool is also labeled Famille plus (206 € per night for 4 in the Christmas period).
- The good plan: the ski pass allows you to discover Super-Besse, on the other side. You double the tracks, with 40 more kilometers.
- Information: sancy.com
1 2 3