Each year, the notaries of the Chambers of Paris and Hauts-de-Seine organize an Information Week on the rights of families. Marriage, Pacs, Heritage ... Do you know your rights? Register quickly to ask your questions during a free interview.
- Marriage, Pacs, adoption, buying a home, divorce, inheritance... are you really aware of all your rights to the events of life?
- To guide families and encourage them to ask the right questions for the safety of their homes, the Chamber of Notaries of Paris organizes every year a week of information, in all borough boroughs of the capital and by telephone. All this, for free!
Free consultations: ask your questions!
- Individuals who wish will have access to one-to-one, free, anonymous consultations, lasting 20 minutes, every day of the week, from 10 am to 6 pm (night on Tuesday and Thursday until 9 pm). Compulsory registration on the website www.notaires.paris-idf.fr or by phone 01 44 82 24 44.
- Everyone will be able also participate in chats on the website www.notaires.paris-idf.fr. You can go there today to ask your question.
- During this week, conferences will also take place in the premises of the Chamber of Notaries of Paris. Among the topics covered: "Marriage / PACS / Cohabitation: choose with full knowledge of the facts" or "Purchase or rental of the family roof: the main rules to know". Registration by phone or on the website.