For her birthday party or to dress up at Carnival, your little fairy needs a suit to match! Stella, DIY designer and blogger of Leelooh Creation, explains on video how to make a beautiful fairy skirt. Magical !
- Start by burning the sides of the ribbon so that it does not fray.
- Wrap the tulle book in width.
- Remove the tulle without unrolling it, and cut the ends to have strips of the same size.
- Take a strip of tulle, fold it in half, and tie a knot with the tulle on the ribbon.
- Do the same operation with all the bands to cover the ribbon that serves as a belt.
- Keep the neouds on the same side to make it look better once the skirt is worn.
- Cover the ribbon with as many strips of tulle as you want to fit the size of your child.
- Close the ribbon by making a knot around the waist.