Pumpkin soup with orange, monster cookies or little ghosts ... here are some diabolical recipes to delight and excite your gourmets.
Pumpkin soup with orange
- 600 g of pumpkin flesh (you can recover the flesh of a pumpkin previously hollowed out for decoration)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 C. Provence herbs
- a pinch of nutmeg
- the juice of an orange
- salt pepper
- Cut the pumpkin into coarse dice. Peel the garlic, onion and carrots, and chop them finely. Heat the oil in a saucepan, sweat the garlic, onion, carrot and pumpkin. Add broth and herbes de Provence and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with spices and orange juice.
- All that's left to do is taste.
1 2 3 4 5 6