Witch fingers Small cookies and simple almonds ... turn into evil hands! To discover :
A healthy and balanced diet is not necessarily expensive! Overview of practices that have proven successful and that we rediscover with pleasure today. 1. Shopping without improvisation Races are rarely a part of fun and we can tend to do them quickly, without thinking too much.
Canapés with foie gras, mini buns with salmon, oranges ... Thomas, Joyce, Sophie, Léonie and Louise have decided to give a little help in cooking for the holidays. Small greedy hands for bluffing recipes, a pretty decor and ... at the table! Oceans potatoes Ingredients 8 firm-fleshed potatoes (roseval type) 2 avocados.
The banana is one of the favorite fruits of babies. That's good, it contains many trace elements such as potassium and magnesium, and vitamins A, B, C and E. Here recipe ideas to propose. Crushed in orange juice or yogurt, banana is one of the first fruits with which your baby, from 6 months, learns chewing.
Red fruits, peaches, apricots, melon ... this summer, put fruit and freshness in the desserts of your little gourmands. We give you ideas! Click on slideshow to see the recipes All recipes: Elisabeth Tzimakas Photos: Jean-Charles Vaillant. © Enfant Magazine Do you have any recipes you would like to share?
During pregnancy, it is 0 alcohol ... which does not mean that we can not have fun. Pina colada, mojito, beachcomber or sangria also exist in virgin version without alcohol. Here are 12 cocktails to savor without moderation! Virgin colada A gourmet recipe for pina colada without alcohol Virgin sangria The recipe for sangria a little crazy!
1. Cool, Hum fish nuggets, nuggets, and fish please! House is better than industrial version because you are sure not to have palm oil in the breadcrumbs. The ingredients: 3 back of cod (frozen and pre-cut, we are almost sure to have no bones), bread 2-3 days old, 1 egg, 3 tbsp.
From 4 to 12 months, things happen at mealtimes for your baby! What discoveries ... Sweet or salty, here are 15 tasty and balanced recipe ideas to offer. Click on the image below to see our recipes All our baby recipes Diversification: the file To discover:
A lunch on the grass ... the good idea! We take (or install in the garden) a nice paper tablecloth, crockery full of colors, towels with pretty patterns and go for the fiesta. As for the feast, we offer you some ideas for sandwiches, sandwiches, kebabs, salted pies, salads, desserts ... to feast on.
Whether it is starter or sole dish, the soup is a mine of benefits. Here are 5 reasons to enjoy it and our recipe ideas for the whole family. 5 good reasons to love soup 1. Light, it contains few calories for a large volume, provided you do not add too much cream. 2. Digest, it contains fiber, many nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
The pear ? Young and old love its softness and its delicate taste. Discover our ideas recipes sweet or salty to taste with family. Pear banana mousse Pear, babies love its sweet taste! Folic acid, calcium, potassium and iron, it is an excellent fruit for your little one. Make him discover this recipe from 5 months.
2. Yum, Meatballs Introduce it to this carnivorous pleasure by serving meatballs with steamed potatoes. Ideal for little ones who are still struggling to chew steak and a treat for grown-ups too. Ingredients (for a small family): 100 g of chopped veal or pork, as much beef, 1 slice of bread (bread or baguette) dipped in milk and drained, 1 pinch of salt and pepper or paprika soft.
3. The minced fish mince is not bad The ingredients: 1 fillet of fish steamed: white fish, tender, such as halibut or sole (our more texture, choose cod), potatoes , sundried tomatoes and olive oil for a Provencal touch or parsley and butter in the North fashion, 1 pinch of salt.
Put in jars, storage in the freezer, prolong the pleasure of fruits and vegetables of the beautiful days. This allows to better control his diet, to do good and have fun too. What savings! Five fruits and vegetables a day! You have heard the message, but your wallet is sometimes reluctant to follow him at the prohibitive prices in winter fresh produce.
4. Fingerfood for vegetables Fingerfood, you know? The little ones should have fun soaking the orange, red or green sticks, according to the vegetables, in a creamy sauce. The ingredients: assorted vegetables: carrots, cucumbers, radishes, cherry tomatoes, celery branch ..., fresh squares, 1 drop of milk, chives, curry.
The breakfast ? An important meal of the day. How to surprise your children, wake up their taste buds, while respecting the dietary advice of our specialist? Here are 4 breakfasts to get you off to a good start ... Gourmet breakfast formula Take a French hot chocolate recipe from the French tradition.
For Jihanne, Timéo, Marius and Elisa, Antony Courteille, chef at Atelier Guy Martin has concocted a festive menu to prepare for four hands. Our young cooks were up to the challenge. You will also be following these recipes explained step by step in pictures. Enjoy your meal ! Crunchy Salmon with Christmas Glitter Mission for Jihanne and Marius?
How to offer his children faced with allergy to gluten recipes both fun and tasty? Here are 4 funny and tasty ideas from Frédérique Barral's book "Meal of Gluten-Free Children" published by Terre Vivante. Cake Chenille with Dried Tomato Moist and tasty, this adorable caterpillar devours itself in slices.
The desserts ... your gourmand loves to eat them, but what if you also offered to make them? Chef Pierre-Olivier Lenormand offers 4 recipes of cakes for young cooks. It's easy, just follow the pictures of our slideshows. In the kitchen ! The cake with yogurt and apples It's crazy what you can do with a yogurt ...!
Lollipops with foie gras, hamburger with foie gras, roasted goose and its fondue of parmesan and chestnuts, can with old vegetables ... for your meals of end of the year, let yourself be tempted by these delicious recipes of the chief Cécile Castellan, ambassador of Southwest cuisine. Hamburger with foie gras This is a gourmet hamburger that will surprise your guests.
5. Does the stoemp say something to you? This is what is known as mixed vegetable purees in the North. The ingredients: mix together three vegetables maximum, not to blur the tastes. To choose to soften: butter, olive oil or cream. The trick: Once cooked, crush all the vegetables with a fork with a little butter, or use the mixer in a slow position.